Work for us!
Why Work For Us?
As one of the fastest-growing companies in Utah, we are always looking for the right people to join our team.
Mac-Warehouse prides itself as a company that perpetuates a close-knit working environment. Our directors and owners adopt an open-door policy, encouraging a two-way conversation at all times. No matter the circumstance, at Mac-Warehouse, we're always family.
Realizing the importance of making our employees feel safe and happy working for us, we strive to provide good and competitive benefits to our employees. Below are a few of our benefits we provide:
- Competitive wages;
- Medical benefits;
- Significant employee discount;
- Paid time off;
- Professional training;
Interested in working with us? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the position of interest in the subject heading.
We are looking for a marketing assistant to assist our creative specialist in marketing and creative tasks to increase and boost our social network and online presence, and other marketing-focused efforts. The candidate will help our creative specialist in reaching his marketing and creative goals, both short and long term.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- manage and create content for company social network platforms;
- execute marketing strategies under direction of creative specialist;
- research and write social media and website contents;
- create and execute marketing campaigns under creative specialist’s directions;
- participate in marketing meetings and brainstorming sessions;
- write press releases, marketing copies, etc. as needed;
Qualifications and Skills:
- excellent communication and writing skills;
- proficient in social network platforms and how to manage them;
- good knowledge of popular online sales and marketing trends, including graphic trends;
- good knowledge of Apple computers and Apple iWorks/Microsoft Office;
- self-starter, team player. multitasker, self-motivated, fast-learner;
- creative, enthusiastic, follow directions easily, think ahead and outside of the box;